Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class wpdb in /home2/chic5563/public_html/JD/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 52

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WP_Object_Cache in /home2/chic5563/public_html/JD/wp-includes/cache.php on line 389

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Page::start_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::start_lvl($output) in /home2/chic5563/public_html/JD/wp-includes/classes.php on line 537

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Page::end_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::end_lvl($output) in /home2/chic5563/public_html/JD/wp-includes/classes.php on line 537

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Page::start_el() should be compatible with Walker::start_el($output) in /home2/chic5563/public_html/JD/wp-includes/classes.php on line 537

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Page::end_el() should be compatible with Walker::end_el($output) in /home2/chic5563/public_html/JD/wp-includes/classes.php on line 537

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_PageDropdown::start_el() should be compatible with Walker::start_el($output) in /home2/chic5563/public_html/JD/wp-includes/classes.php on line 556

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Category::start_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::start_lvl($output) in /home2/chic5563/public_html/JD/wp-includes/classes.php on line 653

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Category::end_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::end_lvl($output) in /home2/chic5563/public_html/JD/wp-includes/classes.php on line 653

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Category::start_el() should be compatible with Walker::start_el($output) in /home2/chic5563/public_html/JD/wp-includes/classes.php on line 653

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Category::end_el() should be compatible with Walker::end_el($output) in /home2/chic5563/public_html/JD/wp-includes/classes.php on line 653

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_CategoryDropdown::start_el() should be compatible with Walker::start_el($output) in /home2/chic5563/public_html/JD/wp-includes/classes.php on line 678
ExpandMyWealth.com » Blog Archive » Fake Caller ID, Break into Voicemail Systems
LiarCard.com

Fake Caller ID, Break into Voicemail Systems

Telecom, Tricks of Trade View comments

Spoofcard offers you the ability to change or spoof what someone sees on their caller ID display when they receive a phone call.

You can use this service to MAKE ANY PHONE NUMBER APPEAR on the caller id of the person you are calling, CHANGE YOUR VOICE, record your calls, and even GAIN ACCESS TO OTHER PEOPLE’S VOICEMAIL!

To make a call, you call into a toll-free number that they provide to you and then enter your access pin number. They will ask you to provide the 10-digit number of the person you wish to call and ask you to provide the 10-digit number that you would like to appear on the caller id.

You also have the option of digitally changing your voice to sound different, or making your voice sound like a deep pitched man or a high pitched woman. You can also record and review any calls made through the system.

With this service your calls are totally untraceable because the calls are actually made from the Spoofcard servers independently from the phone you are using.

You can get 60 minutes of talk time for only $10!

Spoofcard’s purchase page is very straight forward - select your purchase amount, either $10, $20, $40, or $80 worth of call time, enter your email address and your done. Your account is activated instantly and your PIN number and toll free access number are delivered to the email address you entered on buy page.

MAIN TRICK:

You can fool your friends or other people with this service by using this to make calls that appear to be have been made from THEIR phone number. Everyone will think that THEY made the call because THEIR number will appear on the caller id.

SECONDARY TRICKS:

Use the voice changer to mess with people and record the call.

BONUS TRICK:

If you want to break into someone’s voicemail you can simply enter their phone number as the number you wish to call and provide the exact same number as the number you wish to appear on the caller id. Their voicemail system will think that the call is being made from the home phone number or from their cellphone handset and pass you directly into the voicemail without verifying a passcode.

It makes it seem like you are trying to call the same number that you are calling from and this is usually enough to gain access to most voicemail systems!

This works especially well on cellphone voicemail systems. Both the Cingular Wireless and T-Mobile USA telephone networks use Caller ID to identify voicemail users without requiring passwords. So users on either network are totally vulnerable to this trick.

IN THE NEWS

hiltonlohan.jpg

There was even an article a while back talking about how Paris Hilton got into trouble for using this service to break into Lindsay Lohan’s voicemail. Paris also made harassing calls and made them appear to be made from Lindsay’s cellphone.

Read this article by clicking here.

Key Benefits:

- Make calls truly private and untraceable.
- Ability to record calls.
- Change your voice.
- Pretend to be someone else.
- Get access to someone else’s voicemail.
- Use their service to block your number from toll-free numbers which cannot be blocked using *67 because they have ANI (Automatic Number Identification) technology that cannot be blocked.

Click HERE to be brought to Spoofcard’s website.

Submit to: del.icio.usDigg itma.gnoliaNetscaperedditStumbleUpon

RSS feed | Trackback URI

35 Comments »

Comment by Sally
2007-12-05 19:23:57

I used this service to get into my husband’s voicemail to try and catch him cheating on me.

Comment by kay
2009-04-12 16:35:22

Hello i was reading how you got into your husband voice mail. well i been married just 3yr and i think my husbad cheating on me help plz. How did u do it. Thanks

Comment by Jenny
2009-05-31 05:40:33

Thanks. I got into his voicemail with Spoofcard. It wouldn’t work off the website trial so I signed up for an account for $10 and was able to get in. I listened to my BF’s voicemail, but I haven’t caught him doing anything yet…. just wait!!!!

Comment by Evil Woobie
2007-12-22 15:43:50

thanks for the tip, this was useful and fun to read ^.^

Comment by Florida Lawyer
2008-01-03 00:37:30

It’s legal to spoof your caller id or change your voice, however it’s illegal to use this service to break into someone’s voicemail. In some states it’s even illegal to record the phone call without two-party consent.

Comment by waxakier
2008-01-10 12:49:51

Spoofcard rules! I use it to mess with people and to snoop into people’s voicemail all the time.

It’s addicting.

You get into one voicemail and write down all the people who left messages numbers, and then get into their voicemails too until its a never ending cycle of info finding.

Comment by Sarah
2008-01-11 07:13:13

Spoofcard is great! I use it to reach people who don’t wanna answer the phone from unknown numbers and to mess with people. I haven’t used it to get to anybodies voicemail but will try it soon.

Comment by Benjamin
2008-01-16 18:40:42

I just used this spoofcard service to get into my girlfriends cellphone voicemail. Hehehehe. :-)
I will be able to know exactly what she is doing or who she is talking to now.

Comment by kim
2009-05-31 16:38:38

how did u do it? I just tried the sample spoof call and it did not allow me to enter my bf phone number as the number to appear on the caller id? pls help i am desperate!!!!

Comment by dennis
2009-06-08 06:05:51

just follow the steps above. from time-to-time spoofcard puts a block in place to curb the number of people breaking into voicemail system, but they remove it in time. it kills their sales so they put it back so people go back to hacking voicemail. the longest they blocked it was for like a month, but it works again now.

Comment by Richard
2009-06-16 00:20:53

What do you mean it didn’t work? What happened? I followed the steps above and was able to access 3 different people’s voicemail boxes. What happened when you tried?

(Comments wont nest below this level)

Comment by Newbie
2009-08-15 07:46:41

do you know how long they usually put up the block for, because I just recently tried it, and it said number restricted.

(Comments wont nest below this level)
Comment by amy
2009-08-16 05:19:10

it’s only been about 3 weeks, so i bet that they will open it up in another 2 weeks or so. that’s what spoofcard seems to being doing over the past 2 years. i am not sure why.

Comment by sallie
2008-08-12 02:05:51

whats the number to call?

Comment by nicholas
2008-08-26 22:17:22

Don’t waste your money for Verizon phones… this doesn’t work on Verizon, but it works for other carriers.

Comment by kay
2009-04-12 16:38:47

Hello were do u get this spoofcard i think my husbad cheatin on me. Help me Plz

Comment by Jenny
2009-05-31 05:10:42

Im a tmobile user and I just tried it with 3 different numbers and it worked…lol

Comment by victoria
2009-07-08 00:14:42

It’s a simple trick. Just use Spoofcard to make the number that you want to appear on the caller id the same as the number you are calling. It will totally give you access to their voicemail.

What do you mean, it didn’t work? What happened when you made the call?

Comment by lora
2009-07-07 11:45:15

is this tool ganna work in uk ?

Comment by victoria
2009-07-08 00:12:59

No, this Spoofcard trick only works when dialing phone numbers inside the USA or Canada. You can use them from the UK, but you will only be able to call phones located in North America via a toll-free number.

Comment by Claire
2009-07-21 20:36:22

I am soOOOO Desperate to see who my ex is talking to now a days!!! DAMN now I can find out thanks to those rich bitches!!

Comment by amanda
2009-07-31 05:07:03

i got this voicemail hack working and i was able to hack into his voicemail, now can i get into trouble for doing this or get arrested? how would they catch me?

Comment by Mary
2009-10-22 19:15:46

Did you guys really hack into people’s voicemail?

Comment by tammy
2009-10-23 00:19:51

yes i did and so did many others

Comment by desire1pp
2010-05-11 06:40:44

this is great… but i try the voicemail thing but he ot a password on it,,so it didnt work…dam it.. i know hes cheating.. i just need evidence.

Comment by desire1pp@gmail.com
2010-05-11 06:42:30

hes cheating i know it…but i tried the voicemail for tmobile but he got a pass code and its not letting me pass tha

Comment by dave
2010-05-13 21:37:35

try to watch him enter the passcode and if you can get the numbers, you can use the trick above to get into his voicemail.

Comment by brake pads rotors
2012-09-21 02:12:56

I take pleasure in, cause I found exactly what I used to
be having a look for. You have ended my four
day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Comment by Aimee
2012-09-23 01:54:37

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Opera.
I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I’d post
to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue
fixed soon. Cheers

Comment by Tina
2013-05-21 22:32:16

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on
this blog loading? I’m trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2013-06-07 10:50:33

These are truly impressive ideas in regarding blogging.

You have touched some good factors here.
Any way keep up wrinting.

2013-06-16 05:07:49

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i got here to
return the want?.I am attempting to find things to improve my web site!
I suppose its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!

!

Comment by Carlota
2013-07-12 15:10:03

Nothing, not even the dental policies which you purchased by your own or those offering coverage plan that you can avail of
while trying to obtain low-cost triple bunk beds.

Comment by Rocco
2013-08-08 11:50:22

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your
blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement
you access consistently rapidly.

Comment by entry
2014-02-22 19:36:03

To work from home, you must have a setup similar to the following:
A quiet, comfortable office space. The difference is the same
as it is for all work at home opportunities: education and
application. While browsing through the internet, you
wwill come across many websites that are specifically
devoted to teaching annd you can apply for them.

Name (required)
E-mail (required - never shown publicly)
URI
Your Comment (smaller size | larger size)
You may use <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong> in your comment.